T3 Webinar: David Glover (Infinity) interviewed Vineyard’s coach Brendon Pienaar and swimmer Gavin Smith
Thursday 9th July
Feedback: This is what was GOOD…
- Gavin spoke very well
- The technology
- All the information and knowledge I learnt
- Learning about race pace training, Gavin’s approach and mindset to training and swimming.
- Real experiences observed by Brendan and applied by Gavin
- Debunking the myths about USRPT and finding someone locally who has had success with it
- Learning more about the topic discussed and gearing first hand experience from a swimmer
- It was extremely informative with regards to high intensity training
- Interaction between the coach and swimmer during the questions
- Info about the methodology. Input from Gavin. Really enjoyed his enthusiasm
- Sharing your personal experience and how it improved times of swimmers
- Very well organised, the talking points from Gavin and Brendon were very well articulated as well as they were very informative
- Speakers were good
- Learning about race pace training
… and more “What was GOOD?” …
- I’ve just learned so much, also relationship between Gavin and his Coach, awesome and I totally agree communication between Coach and swimmers is most important
- Hearing another swimmers perspective about training
- It was good to have a coach and swimmer on together.
- The topic and the presentation of the subject by each guest
- The questions and answers all were easy to understand
- Very informative
- Content, delivery and insights
- I loved the fact that we could get a holistic approch seeing the side of a Coach and Swimmer
- Different training views and techniques from coaches
- Informative questions. I thought young swimmers could learn a lot from Gavins experience.
- The emphasis on understanding your swimmer as a coach and adjusting a training program to the swimmer.
- The overall content of the webinar.
- All content
… and even more “What was GOOD?” …
- Everything was good from the setting of the webinar till the interview
- It was great to see Gavin and Brendon on the same wavelength
- I love the way coaches realize that technique is important, I have dealt with coaches just worrying about speed and no technique..
- Well structured questions and informative answers
- Interesting and appreciated the transparency/openness
- The interaction between everyone and the knowledge on the training program was fantastic
- Comparison between HIT and Traditional method of covering mileage.
- The principles were well explained
- Hearing the tips on the best way to train to be faster
- Different concepts
- Gavin spoke well for young lad
- The interaction with coach and swimmer
- Inter action between coach swimmer and presenter
… and finally “What was GOOD?” …
- Very good
- Loved their transparency, learned so much and really like seeing the coach/swimmer relationship like theirs.
- Coach and swimmers communication
- The overall discussion on the topic of USRPT as alternative
- The explanation of this training by the coach and swimmer
- The level of explanation
- Discussion between swimmer and coaches, explanation and examples of race paced swimming
- Well done! Worth it
T3 Catch-up. Watch previous webinars
Catch-up with previous T3 Webinars
Don’t miss the next webinar!
Sign-up NOW (for free) to be kept informed
T3 Webinars for coaches, swimmers and parents
If you would like to be kept updated about current and future T3 webinars, please complete this form.
Click here: https://bit.ly/T3webinars
Webinars are open to coaches, swimmers and parents. Register to be kept up-to-date. Click here: https://bit.ly/T3webinars