Entry Procedure for Grand Prix No #2
Friday 16th – Sunday 18th February 2018
Stellenbosch (Maties) 50m pool
See attached document: CTMA Information Letter – Grand Prix 2018
- Closing Date for entries for Grand Prix No #2, 19th January 2018
- The entry fee will be R80.00 (R70.00 + R10.00 SSA Levy) per entry. The entry fee for the 800 and 1500 m Freestyle will be payable once the entry has been accepted.
- Heats and Finals will be swum for Grand Prix No 2, where more than 10 entries are received, except for the 800m and 1500m Freestyle, these events will be Timed finals.
- The top 10 entries for 800m and 1500m Freestyle will be accepted. Swimmers will be notified immediately after the entries have closed and processed whether they are accepted. Swimmers must confirm their acceptance once invited to do so, for the 800m and 1500m Freestyle. Withdrawal after acceptance will be subject to a penalty.
- This will be an inter club competition. Entries will be processed the same way as for Age Group Competitions.
- Minimum requirement for entry will be the SA Youth Qualifying Time and or SA National Junior Age Group Qualifying Time.
SA Youth Qualifying Time: CLICK HERE
SA National Junior Age Group (SANJ) Qualifying Time: CLICK HERE
Program of Events
Vineyard entries (Now closed. 19th Jan)
Check your entries to Vineyard here (22nd Jan)
Letter from Swimming South Africa (22nd Jan)
22 January 2018
Please be advised that we have just received notification from Stellenbosch Organising Committee that according to their safety and regulations for the swimming pool complex, they may not accommodate more than 200 swimmers at the Grand Prix event.
In lieu of this information, the top 200 ranked swimmers will receive preference to be eligible at this competition.
High Performance Manager
Swimming South Africa
1st Reports from CTMA (24th Jan)
2nd Set of Reports from CTMA (31st Jan)
- Entries By Team Grand Prix Stellenbosch-1
- Psych Sheet Grand Prix Stellenbosch-1
- Relay Entries By Team Grand Prix Stellenbosch-1
- x.Officials Entry Sheet – Grand Prix Stellenbosch
Attached please find 1st set of reports for Stellenbosch Grand Prix from SSA. (see above)
Please be advise that the starting times for the evening session has been changes to 17.00HR instead of the advertised time if 18.00HR this is due to the lighting system at the pool. Please notify all the clubs of the starting tine
Please note that any new swimmer entries will not be accepted after these entries attached, ONLY late entries for swimmers that are already entered in this meet will be allowed at three time the entry fee of R 80.00 per entry.
Please note that the second closing date will be the 6th February 2018 and thereafter at the managers meeting on the 16th Feb 2018 at 16.00HR at the pool.
Tickets (Updated 2nd Feb)
3rd Set of Reports from CTMA (9th Feb)
Please see t-shirts available for Stellenbosch Grand Prix gala
Please note the following:
- Complete the attached order form
- Please make sure you complete all swimmers details and contact info on order sheet
- T-shirts available in grey unisex / maroon ladies and maroon men’s @R140 each
- Maroon t-shirts are Fashion slim fit sizes (therefore if you like a loose t-shirt please size up by one size)
- Grey unisex t-shirts are regular fit but unisex so girls may like to size down from one size from their regular size
- T-shirts cost R140 each
- Orders to be placed by Friday 9 February
- We may be able to accommodate a few late orders on Monday 12 February but please try order by Friday
- Please call Cuazette at Brand Me Stitching if you have any questions on 021 5102100
- T-Shirts will be delivered to the event on Friday 16 Feb
T-Shirt order via Vineyard (9th Feb)
Results (18th Feb)