Open Water | WC Champs Sat 3rd Feb
Events and Categories
- Event 1 08h00 10 km Mixed R200
- Event 2 08h00 7.5 km Mixed R200
- Event 3 08h00 5 km Mixed R200
- Event 4 12h00 1 km Mixed R120
- Event 5 13h30 500 m Mixed R50
- Event 6 14h15 3 km Mixed R150
Events 1 – 3 will be swum together. If you enter Events 1 – 4 & 6, you may not enter for Event 5 (500m), unless you are a support swimmer.
Age Groups for Medals
- 10 km – 14 & over – Male & Female
- 7.5 km – 14 – 15; 16 – 30; 31 & over – Male & Female
- 3 km & 5 km – 11 – 13; 14 – 15; 16 – 30; 31 & over – Male & Female
- 1 km – 11 & under; 12-13; 14-15; 16-30; 31 & over – Male & Female
- 500 m – All ages – Male & Female
Medals: Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in all events. Competitors must be present to receive medals.
- Any Non Registered swimmers may submit entries as per entry form (available from Elna Cecil) by mail to Elna Cecil email@example.com
- Registered swimmers must enter through their Clubs on Team Manager, who will submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries: 21h00, Thursday, 25 January 2018 PROMPTLY. NO late entries will be taken on the day of the event.
FINA rules will be strictly applied, particularly with regards to cut-off times at the finish.
HISTORY: WC Open Water 2017
Facebook photos: CLICK HERE for WC Champs 2017 pics
1st Set of Reports from CT Metro Aquatics (24th Jan)
2nd Set of Reports from CT Metro Aquatics (30th Jan)
- Please find attached Reports (see above).
- Please note that That the Session report is an estimate as some of the events will be swum together (10km, 7.5km and the 5km)
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Scratching will now take place on the day.
Team Open Water
Anwar Rinquest email@example.com
Elna Cecil firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Ehrenreich email@example.com
Chris van Niekerk firstname.lastname@example.org
Results (4th Feb)