Did you miss the 1st Aug webinar?
Contact Gary Bonney on WhatsApp 083-642-2664 or email@example.com
Watch now: https://youtu.be/Hvlg3I8shPg
Positive Comments about the Webinar
What was good…
- Aimee is a star! Very good interview, interesting.
- Seeing someone as young as Aimee so talented, we need some more female swimmers.
- Hearing from the swimmers and coaches themselves and learning how they do things.
- Meeting Aimee, getting tips. I have a small swim school in Hennenman and enjoyed the bigger view on swimming.
- Just nice to see.
- The information regarding Aimees training.
- Good to see young swimmers like Aimee joining the side, and so confident.
- Aimee Canny’s hard work, dedication and determination in someone so young training for the Olympics is an inspiration and stellar example for all younger swimmers.
- Vibrant way of how the webinar was presented.
- Was a well balanced interview.
- Started on time.
- How Aimee explained why swimming was so important to her and what Francois did to improve her.
- The honesty of the athlete.
- The professionalism of the questions and the good energy and passion.
- Aimee conducted herself very well. Good luck Aimee.
- Whole webinar was very professionally run and presented.
- It exposes young talent to clubs and creates new heroes for the younger swimmers.
- Good presentation.
- Lovely vibrant webinar. Keep up the good work.
- It was an interesting and educational webinar for coaches.
- So well conducted, on time, an easy friendly discussion. Well done on bringing exposure to swimming during this mad time. Good luck.
- Insight into a phenomenal swimmer’s life, training & mindset. Love Aimee so much!
Direct link. Watch now!
More about the 1st Aug T3 Webinar
T3 Catch-up. Watch previous webinars
Catch-up with previous T3 Webinars
Don’t miss the next webinar!
T3 Webinars for coaches, swimmers and parents
If you would like to be kept updated about current and future T3 webinars, please complete this form. Click here: https://bit.ly/T3webinars
- 9th July: David Glover interviews coach Brendon Pienaar and swimmer Gavin Smith about high-intensity low-volume training
- 1st Aug: David Glover interviews Aimee Canny (potential Olympic qualifier) and her coach Francois Boshoff. How did you get so fast? https://youtu.be/Hvlg3I8shPg
- 8th Aug: Gary Bonney interviews Dr Schalk Burger from DrLukeOnCall about COVID-19 and the Swimmer. Dr Burger also explains the importance of a Pulse Oximeter https://youtu.be/R3Z2wVmnIAs
Webinars are open to coaches, swimmers and parents. Register to be kept up-to-date.
Click here: https://bit.ly/T3webinars